The Simon Business School Rankings and Accreditation
The Rochester-Bern Executive MBA program, as part of the Simon Business School, carries with it the reputation of one of the world’s top graduate business schools. The Simon Business School has been fully accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International since 1966.
Year after year, the Simon Business School consistently ranks on the lists of top business schools. The current rankings include:
Financial Times of London
Ranked annually among the top 40 U.S. business schools since 1999.
- No. 2 in the world for finance (January 2017)
- No. 5 in the world for economics (January 2017)
- No. 38 among U.S. business schools (January 2017)
- No. 77 among the top business schools in the world (January 2017)
Ranked among the top 30 U.S. business schools in 10 out of 15 surveys since this biennial ranking was established in 1986.
- No. 3 for ROI (return on investment) among private U.S. business schools (Nov. 2014)
- No. 7 for ROI among all U.S. business schools
- No. 15 for ROI globally
- No. 3 in accounting
- No. 8 most innovative curriculum
- No. 13 in finance
- No. 30 among U.S. business schools
Poets & Quants
Based on the BusinessWeek surveys of MBA graduates from 1988 to 2010, Poets & Quants ranked U.S. business school «where exceptional teaching is the norm».
- No. 9 in teaching excellence
U.S. News & World Report
Ranked among the top 40 U.S. business schools in 18 of the 21 years since the annual survey’s inception in 1990.
- No. 12 in finance
- No. 37 among U.S. business schools
Ranked in the Economist's first executive MBA ranking in 2013. Programs were ranked on two broad measures: personal development/educational experience and career development.
- No. 48 globally