Executive education: excess baggage or an essential backpack for leaders?
Considering an executive education?
Wondering if it will be worth the time and financial investment?
Curious to know what makes the Rochester-Bern Executive Programs so unique?
Join our alumni panel for breakfast and hear first-hand:
- why they chose Rochester-Bern as their preferred provider
- what impact the respective program has had on their career
- what they believe to be the real value of an excellent executive education
07:30 Arrival of guests, Coffee & Gipfeli
07:45 Introduction to Rochester-Bern by Natasha Peters, Recruiting Manager
07:55 EMBA alumni exchange
08:15 Networking & Questions
Fall 2017 (details will follow in due time)
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 in Zurich
Alumni exchange with
- Dino Crameri, Director, Global Packaging & Case Engineering Services, Zimmer Biomet, EMBA C17/11
- Dr. med. Conrad E. Müller, Direktor, Klinik Hirslanden, EMBA C04/98
- Daniel Cottini, Managing Director, Relationship Manager Multinationals, UBS AG, EMBA alumnus class C18/12