Disruptive developments in business since 1995 – and what's coming next
In 1995, the Simon School at the University of Rochester decided to enter the Swiss market with its successful Executive MBA program and cooperate with the Universität Bern. Today, 20 years later, Rochester-Bern Executive Programs has developed into one of the key players for executive education in Switzerland, offering a variety of open programs and several company-specific programs for global, national, and local companies. On occasion of the 20th anniversary, we invited guests to a panel discussion where representatives from business and academia discussed about:
Disruptive developments in business since 1995 – and what’s coming next
The key topics of the discussion were globalization, digitalization and corporate social responsibility among others.
Date & Time
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Start at 17:30
- Prof. Dr. David Arnold, Adjunct Professor of Marketing, London Business School
- David Bruno, Head Innovation & Digital, UBS Wealth Management
- Olivier Chuard, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Livesystems Ltd. (passengertv)
- Prof. Dr. Bruno Gehrig, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
- Prof. Dr. Marc Gruber, Full Professor at the College of Management of Technology, EPFL
- Prof. Dr. Claudio Loderer, Founder and Vice President, Rochester-Bern Executive Programs
Zunfthaus zur Schmiden, Zurich
For information about our panel discussion on October 20, 2015, in Zurich, please visit our jubilee site www.20-years-robe.ch.