Admission & Application
Applications can be submitted online until November 15, 2018. Early applications by May 31 and September 15 benefit from a discount.
The diversity of profiles in the classroom is an important characteristic of our EMBA. Classes are composed of executives from different backgrounds and industries. Please see our past class profiles here. Furthermore, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements.
- middle- or senior-level manager with the potential for taking on increased responsibilities within their organization
- academic or equivalent background and at least 5 years management experience OR 10+ years of managerial and leadership experience
- convincing character with a team spirit
- ability to set priorities and balance family, job, and studies
- fluency in English
Step 1: Online application
Please complete the online application form. The following documents are required:
- Two recommendation forms
- Statement of company approval
- Passport Photo
- Organization chart
- Official diploma and transcripts
- Further education agreement (only in combination with scholarship)
- Letter of motivation
Step 2: Personal interview
If you meet the admission requirements, we will then invite you to go through two personal interviews, one with an alumnus of the program and one with our Academic Director.
Step 3: Admission decision
Decisions are made within one week after the second interview.
Step 4: Deposit & preparation for program start
Upon acceptance to the program, a CHF 7,000 deposit is required to complete the process. The deposit will be applied towards the first tuition payment. Once the deposit is paid, further information in preparation for your program start will be supplied.