Benefits of the Rochester-Bern Executive MBA
5 good reasons to select the Rochester-Bern EMBA
- Dual degree: MBA degree from an accredited, top-ranked U.S. Business School and EMBA degree from an established Swiss University without career interruption.
- Part-time general management curriculum built on sound economic principles and taught on three continents (Europe, United States, and Asia).
- Emphasis on immediate application in the workplace and intense networking with international faculty and experienced participants from all kinds of industries.
- 49 years of experience in the EMBA market in the United States and 21 years in Switzerland, accredited by AACSB International since 1966 (Simon Business School, University of Rochester).
- Unique customer service before, during and after the EMBA program, including an Alumni Mentoring Program.
«Das MBA beeinflusst mein Denken als Unternehmer fast jeden Tag!»
Dr. med. Andrea Vincenzo Braga, CEO bragamed GmbH