Benefits of the Rochester-Bern Executive MBA
5 good reasons to select the Rochester-Bern EMBA
- Dual degree: MBA degree from an accredited, top-ranked U.S. Business School and EMBA degree from an established Swiss University without career interruption.
- Part-time general management curriculum built on sound economic principles and taught on three continents (Europe, United States, and Asia).
- Emphasis on immediate application in the workplace and intense networking with international faculty and experienced participants from all kinds of industries.
- 49 years of experience in the EMBA market in the United States and 21 years in Switzerland, accredited by AACSB International since 1966 (Simon Business School, University of Rochester).
- Unique customer service before, during and after the EMBA program, including an Alumni Mentoring Program.